Essential Oils are natural remedies for body pains and other ailments. Are you having trouble regulating your blood pressure? Discover the best essential oils for you. Read more!
Looking for a natural alternative for lowering high blood pressure? Essential oils are best for relaxing and relief of body illnesses. Each plant extracted oil has its own specialty, aroma, and effects.
In this article, we will introduce to you the top five (5) essential oils that are meant to reduce blood pressure. Each item was chosen based on the highest number of consumer’s reviews and ratings. Stick with us as we guide you on your choices.
What is High Blood Pressure?
As a very common disease, it is essential to look for ways on how to control and stop it. Blood pressure is determined by the systolic pressure over their diastolic pressure. To clarify, it is the pressure of the pumping of our blood over its pressure between heart beats. It gives you an idea of how much effort your heart is doing in carrying blood all over your body.
When your blood pressure is high, you know that it is working so tough it doesn’t have time relax. It is giving strain to muscles and may lead to heart attack. That’s why as much as possible, we are encouraging people to include essential oils in their daily natural habits.
What are the causes of high blood pressure?
- Too much drinking of coffee.
- High sodium diet
- Use of birth control pills
- Frequent intake of alcohol
- Low physical activity
The Top Five (5) Best Essential Oils for High Blood Pressure
by :Majestic Pure
by :Plant Therapy
by :Majestic Pure
by :Essential Oil Labs
by :Essential Oil Labs
Why do you need essential oils?
If your only purpose in buying one is to make your home smelling good, or put a fragrant scent for a candle or soap, you don’t need to buy a therapeutic grade of oil. You can settle for aromatherapy or fragrance-grade oil. They are less expensive compared to therapeutic oil.
If your purpose is for application to your family and pets, I recommend purchasing therapeutic oil. 100% therapeutic oils are costly since they are purely extracted from plants. They are good for remedies and maintaining good health. The production of therapeutic oils is under more strict supervision and guidelines without the use of a solvent.
Costly or not, choosing to use essential oils is always worth the price.
Factors That You Need to Consider When Buying Essential Oils
- Quality : Although for now there is no established quality control intended for essential oils, choosing a trusted seller that provides high-quality essential oils is advisable. Be careful on buying via online. You can do your own research to be familiar with what you need. Make it a habit to read the labels and if possible ask pharmacists or experts.
- Cost : As I have mentioned earlier, the cost is very important. Take note that therapeutic oils are very expensive. So, if you find a product that is way cheap, you should ask questions.
- Storing :Essential oils are stored in brown glass bottles. You can ask for a sample from the store and try it out before deciding to purchase. Check if they are pure or not. If it is pure, place it in a cool dry area in your home.
- Avoid: Essential oils sold in aluminum, plastic or clear glass bottles. + Essential oils sold with rubber eye dropper design as cover.
- Labels : The label should contain complete important information pertaining to the kind of essential oil. 100% pure must be indicated on the label. If possible, request for the certification of the purifying methods applied.
- Distributors or Sellers : Search for a supplier that has a good reputation. It is always best to buy directly from wholesalers to avail lesser price and security.
The Top Five (5) Best Essential Oils for High Blood Pressure Review
Rose Oil Absolute
Rosa Damascena is the highest quality rose oil available with no chemicals, fillers, and additives. 100% pure and natural therapeutic grade which is ideal for aromatherapy that you can use at home, health, and beauty. These roses were freshly harvested from the Himalayan Mountains and are carefully bottled and sold in the United States.
The benefits of Rose Essential oil are:
- Enhances Mood- naturally combats depression, stress, and anxiety with its fragrant aroma.
- Fabulous Skin- it rejuvenates your skin at the same time increasing its permeability. It kills bacteria as well. It treats a variety of skin conditions like acne, scars, stretch marks, blemishes and much
- Antioxidant- is excellent to use for massage relieving muscle, joint pains, sprains cramps and inflammations. It boosts your immune system to fight off pathogens and toxins in your body.
This high-quality oil was ethically sourced in India with absolutely no fillers, additives, carrier oils and pesticides. It is only made out of one ingredient called undiluted steam distilled Boswellia Serrata and is exclusively distributed in the United States.
The benefits of using Frankincense Oil:
- Make your skin glow. – With its amazing healing properties, this oil is an ideal treatment for scars, wounds, eczema, acne and stretch marks. It is also good for your dental health, preventing bad breath, decays, and cavities.
- Great remedy for insomnia, anxiety, and stress. – This diffuser ready aromatherapy formula has a wonderful calming woodsy fragrance for your relaxation. It gives you a good sleep and improves your breathing.
- For the best massage ever! – treats muscle pain and soreness while lessening inflammation by boosting our immune system.
Majestic Pure Lavender Essential Oil
Our majestic pure lavender oil is therapeutic, steam distilled and is packaged in the United States. It was best sampled on a test strip or tissue to allow the aroma to breathe, evolve and open up. It’s rich floral scent is fruitier and mellower.
Lavender essential oils are popularly known to soothe the mind and body when used in aromatherapy.
Majestic Pure Ylang Ylang
This premium quality Ylang Ylang oils were extracted from Ylang Yang natural identicals and are packed in the United States. With its sweet floral fragrance, it is best used for aromatherapy, oil massage, skin care, hair care and many remedies.
Lemon Essential Oil
This 100% pure lemon (cold pressed) essential oil comes from the peel of a lemon fruit to produce a high-quality product that has absolutely no additives or fillers. With just a few drops of lemon essential oil, it gives an extra boost for you to last the whole day.
As one of the most recognized essential oils, lemon has a fresh, zesty citrus scent that is refreshing, energizing and uplifting that it is invigorating to the senses and wonderful to smell.
4 Types of Grading Essential Oils
- Grade A- pure essential oil that undergoes many distillation processes.
- Grade B- a natural food grade essential oil that is organic and fully certified with a little bit use of trace chemicals.
- Grade C- highly intense and unchanged perfume grade. It has a few chemicals and solvents.
- Floral Water- water soluble scents that have a low-quality essential oil content that was synthetically made and is usually used for skin products.
How to use essential oils and help control high blood pressure?
If you are a newbie with essential oils, you will probably ask yourself the same question. Some of the essential oils used for the prevention of high blood pressure are a combination of two (2) or more kinds. If you are into experiments, you can combine different scents that suit your need.
However, to make it easier for you, here are some combinations that work well. You can use these for a start.
Mix the same amount of clary sage, lavender and frankincense essential oils. Blend in a right amount of coconut oil to make a balm. Look for a good container to hold your freshly made balm. A small glass jar usually is convenient. Use this by rubbing a small amount to your temples or under your nose.
Combine the following essential oils:
- 20 drops of Marjoram
- 10 drops of ylang ylang
- 10 drops of Mandarin
- 5 drops of lavender
After combining above essential oils, mix two (2) ounces of almond oil to seven (7) drops of the combined essential oils above and create a massage oil for relaxing. You can try using this for messaging purposes or drop some to your bath for a relaxing warm experience.
Using these combinations with our daily routine, together with a healthy diet good for the heart promotes lesser stress and prevention of high blood pressure. A natural way to control high blood pressure, avoiding side effects from available medicines.
Using essential oils for the control and prevention of high blood pressure is already proven effective. You need to find out the best blend that suits you right. Ensure that they are the right combination to address high blood pressure since there is some essential oils mixture that can make it more worst.
Essential Oils are a great alternative for medicine and are now popular remedies for any body ailments. Yet, I strongly recommend asking opinions from medical experts before you start applying it to yourself.