Don’t wait for Valentine’s Day, Christmas is also the ideal and great time for the avowal of love and romantic dates! Just by Christmas clothes like every year will not make your Christmas time romantic anymore. Why not try something different to renew yourself in your lover’s eyes at Christmas this year? Please join us to discover the secret to create your own attractive power and bring love and joy to the date at Christmas with a few drops of aromatic essential oils!
Here are some suggested essential oils you can consult to make a change for Christmas this year!
Rose essential oil:
Rose means the love. Indeed, it is hard to find a more romantic than Rose -“The Goddess of Love.” Thanks to its numerous benefits and strong floral and sweet scent, the essential oil extracted from Rose is used to produce branded perfumes or cosmetics for skin. Also, it works effectively on the emotion and sensuality. As the aromatic molecules of Rose are diffused in the air, they become as a stimulant to attract and open your partner’s heart. If you are holding a bottle of this essential oil, let it help you have a sweet Christmas!
Frankincense essential oil:
As a gift to the baby Jesus, Frankincense essential oil is one of the perfect options for Xmas. Unlike other essential oils, Frankincense provides a fresh, slightly spicy at first and then fruity, sweet to your sense of smell. Does its particular scent remind you of the love stages? So amazing, right? That is the way Frankincense creates your own attraction and makes you draw closer. Don’t ignore this essential oil when dating at Christmas!
Sandalwood essential oil:
In comparison with other essential oils, Sandalwood is one of the ingredients of perfume with the longest history. Normally, it is used as a fragrance for men because of enticing, erotic and soothing aroma. More interestingly, the beautiful girl will find your charm irresistible when you add the sweet and seductive factors by combining Sandalwood essential oil with other ones in this list.
Tuberose essential oil:
Tuberose, also called as ‘Mistress of the Night’, is one of the few essential oils that are as precious as gold. That is not only for its low yield and high production cost, but also its great uses. In fact, it is beneficial for the skin, circulation and nervous system. Plus, just a little of this essential oil is sure to turn you into a glamorous queen or handsome prince in your partner’s eyes. Of course, the relationship between two of you is also warmed up and maintained as well. Hope you enjoy it!
Ylang- Ylang essential oil:
Being well-known as a potential essential oil, Ylang Ylang essential oil with the sweet floral-type fragrance can be your right-hand supporter in dating. By using a few drops of this essential oil, you will not have to worry about the rapid heartbeat, nervousness or shallow breathing whenever meeting your lover. Additionally, its delicate fragrance can create the special attraction to your partner and make him or her passionate in love with you. Indeed, that is the reason why Ylang-Ylang is used popularly to set a relationship for new acquaintances and reawaken the love for couples in Indonesia- the country of this beautiful yellow flower.
Patchouli essential oil:
Sweet and mysterious, Patchouli essential oil is the key to unlock the hidden natural charm inside you. Particularly, its persistent scent also has the abilities to relieve the stress, soothe depression and stimulate positive emotions. As a result, Patchouli is useful in dealing with the conflict or argument between two of you. What are you waiting for? Be confident to walk to your lover side and enjoy a romantic Christmas night together!
Neroli essential oil:
The final jewelry creating your beauty and charm in this list comes from the citrusy and sensual aroma of Neroli, also known as orange blossom essential oil. Each your movement can make the passionate fragrance of this flower diffuse into the air. That is a secret of Neroli to help you impress your partner and make her or his heart flutter. Besides it, Neroli is also a great production used in treating depression, promoting the positive outlook and calming the nerves. Luckily, you can get more benefits in 1 essential oil.
How should you use them?
Recipe 1: Charming perfume
- 3 drops of Frankincense essential oil.
- 1 drops of Orange essential oil.
- 1 drop of Spruce essential oil.
- 1 measuring cup.
- 5 drops of Carrier oil (Coconut, Olive or Caster oil).
- 1 dark-colored sprayer.
- Mixing all ingredients together in the measuring cup.
- Pouring this blend into the dark-colored sprayer.
- Spraying directly on your clothes or in dresser drawers or wardrobe.
Recipe 2: Aromatic blend for love warming up.
- 3 drops of Orange essential oil.
- 5 drops of Ylang Ylang essential oil.
- 3 drops of Cypress essential oil.
- ½ tablespoon of your favorite Carrier oil.
- 1 small glass bottle.
- Combining them well in the glass cup by shaking them up.
- Rubbing a few drops of this blend behind the ears, on the neck and wrists or thighs about 1 hour before dating.
Recipe 3: Body wash flavored essential oils.
- 12 drops of Sandalwood essential oil.
- 5 drops of Ylang- Ylang essential oil.
- 5 drops of Vanilla.
- 1 drop of Cinnamon essential oil.
- 1 drop of Jasmine.
- 1 small cup.
- Using the small cup to blend prepared ingredients well.
- Dripping 5 to 8 drops of this blend into your bathtub and agitate the water.
- Soaking your body in the bathtub and relaxing in 10 minutes.
Recipe 4: Seductive blend.
- 1 tablespoon of Jojoba oil.
- 4 drops of Rose essential oil.
- 2 drops of Jasmine essential oil.
- 2 drops of Frankincense essential oil.
- 10 ml of Carrier oil or lotion.
- Mixing above essential oils with the prepared amount of Carrier oil or lotion.
- Applying a little of the mixture on your face and body and massage them for 10 to 15 minutes.
Recipe 5: Essential oil lotion for the sexy body.
- 2 drops of Ylang-Ylang essential oil.
- 1 drop of Black Pepper essential oil.
- 1 drop of Ginger essential oil.
- 1 drop of Neroli essential oil.
- 10 drops of lotion or massage oil.
- Creating a massage blend from the prepared ingredients.
- Relaxing and massaging your body, arms and legs with this blend about 10 minutes.
Recipe 6: Seductive diffuser.
- 3 drops of Patchouli essential oil.
- 3 drops of Bergamot essential oil.
- 3 drops of Ylang-Ylang essential oil.
- 30 ml of Carrier oil.
- 1 diffuser.
- Combining these essential oils with Carrier oil and pouring this mixture into the diffuser.
- Putting the diffuser in the bedroom, turning it on to let the aroma to fill the room.
Recipe 7: Love Potion shampoo.
- 4 drops of Ylang- Ylang essential oil.
- 4 drops of Bergamot essential oil.
- 4 drops of Sandalwood essential oil.
- 3 drops of Wild Orange essential oil.
- 3 drops of Rosemary essential oil.
- 2 drops of Ginger essential oil.
- 2 drops of Black Pepper essential oil.
- 50 ml of Coconut oil.
- 10 ml of unscented Shampoo.
- 1 small bowl.
- 1 wooden spoon.
- Adding essential oils above into the bowl containing the unscented Shampoo and mixing them by using the wooden spoon.
- Putting some mixed shampoo into your hand and washing your hair as usual.
- Rinsing your hair with warm water.
Recipe 8: Essential oil blend for sweet breath.
- 3 drops of Rose Otto essential oil.
- 2 drops of Patchouli essential oil.
- 1 drops of Lemon essential oil.
- 1 vaporizer.
- Adding these essential oils into the vaporizer and shaking them well.
- Vaporizing this blend into your mouth after the meals and before sleeping to keep your breath sweet and fresh.
Recipe 9: Affectionate blend.
- 20 drops of Sandalwood essential oil.
- 15 drops of Clary Sage essential oil.
- 30 drops of Cedarwood essential oil.
- 5 drops of Rose essential oil.
- 15-ml glass bottle.
- 1 small bowl.
- 20 ml of Grape seed or Sweet almond oil.
- Blending 3 first essential oils together in the glass bottle.
- Combing 8 drops of prepared blend with 20 ml of Grape seed or Sweet almond oil into the bowl.
- Massaging your body with the solution in the bowl about 10 minutes.
With the support of essential oil above, may this Christmas be so special that you never ever forget and the one you love will be beside you throughout! Be confident, glamorous and happy! Merry Christmas! If you have any questions or shares relating to this topic, please leave them in the comment box below.